Strawberry-cinnamon crumb cake
2¼ cup(s), divided
Regular liquid egg substitute
Fat free skim milk
1 cup(s), thinly sliced
Packed light brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Coat a 9 X 9-inch pan with cooking spray and lightly dust with 1/2 tablespoon of flour, tapping out excess.
- Combine 1 1/2 cups of flour, granulated sugar, baking powder and salt in a large bowl.
- Whisk together egg substitute, milk, oil and vanilla extract in a medium bowl.
- Add egg mixture into flour mixture and mix until completely incorporated.
- Spread batter into pan, top with strawberries and set aside.
- Melt butter in microwave or a saucepan.
- Combine remaining 3/4 cup of flour, brown sugar and cinnamon in a medium bowl. Pour in melted butter and then toss with a fork to create crumbs. Sprinkle over cake batter.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes, turning pan once, until a tester inserted in center of cake comes out clean. Slice into 12 pieces and serve.