- 2 medium uncooked shallot(s), chopped
- 1/3 cup(s) balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup(s) water
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 2 Tbsp basil, chopped
- 8 cup(s) fresh mixed baby greens
- 1/2 cup(s) sliced almonds, toasted
- 1/2 cup(s), sliced uncooked red onion(s), sliced
- 16 oz strawberries, sliced
Process first 6 ingredients in a blender until blended. Stir in basil.
Combine greens and remaining ingredients in a large bowl. Add dressing and toss gently. Serve immediately. Yield: 5 servings (serving size: 2 cups).