Steak and egg burrito
4 large egg(s)
Sweet red pepper(s)
½ medium, chopped
2 medium, sliced
Fat free salsa
¾ cup(s), divided
1 Tbsp, chopped
¼ tsp, freshly ground
Fresh baby spinach
Cooked lean and trimmed beef sirloin
6 oz, cut into bite-size pieces
Reduced-fat shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray small rimmed baking sheet with nonstick spray.
- Meanwhile, beat egg whites and eggs in large bowl. Stir in bell pepper, scallions, 1/4 cup salsa, cilantro, paprika, and black pepper.
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet set over medium heat. Add egg mixture and cook until eggs begin to set, about 1 1/2 minutes; push egg mixture toward center of skillet to form large soft curds, cooking until eggs are just set, about 2 minutes longer.
- Lay tortillas on work surface. Top with 1/4 spinach. Spoon 1/4 egg mixture along center of each tortilla; top with 1/4 beef and 1 tbsp Monterey Jack. Fold top and bottom edges of tortillas over, then roll up to enclose filling. Place, seam side down, on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake until burritos are heated through and cheese is melted, about 5 minutes. Serve with remaining 1/2 cup salsa.
- Serving size: 1 burrito with 2 tbsp salsa