A few shortcuts like store-bought shredded cheese and a bag of pre-washed spinach (just rinse at home), make this frittata a tasty, simple meal.
- 6 large egg(s)
- 1 cup(s) fresh spinach, fresh, baby leaves, chopped
- 2 Tbsp uncooked scallion(s), finely chopped
- 1/4 tsp table salt, or to taste
- 1/8 tsp black pepper, or to taste
- 2 spray(s) cooking spray
- 1/2 cup(s), shredded 50% reduced fat sharp cheddar cheese-
Preheat oven to 400°F.
In a large bowl, beat eggs; stir in spinach, scallion, salt and pepper.
Coat a 12-inch ovenproof nonstick skillet with cooking spray; heat skillet over medium heat. Pour egg mixture into skillet and cook until partially set, about 5 minutes.
Sprinkle cheese over eggs. Place skillet in oven and bake until cheese softens and eggs firm up, about 5 minutes. Remove from oven and let stand 1 minute before cutting into 8 wedges.
Serving size: 2 wedges