Spice-roasted butternut squash and onions
Uncooked butternut squash
2¼ pound(s), fresh, peeled, cut into 1-inch chunks
Uncooked red onion(s)
1 medium, halved and thinly sliced
⅛ tsp, freshly ground, or to taste
3 Tbsp, fresh, chopped
- Preheat oven to 400ºF. Coat a large nonstick baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Place squash and onion on prepared baking sheet; drizzle with oil and toss to coat. Sprinkle with garam masala, salt, and pepper; toss to coat.
- Roast, tossing about halfway through cooking, until squash and onions are tender and slightly browned, about 25 minutes.
- Transfer vegetables to a serving platter or bowl and sprinkle with cilantro; toss to coat.
- Serving size: about 3/4 cup