Spice-Crusted Roast Pork Tenderloin with Watercress Salad
2 medium clove(s), minced
Uncooked lean pork tenderloin
1 pound(s), trimmed
Fresh lime juice
1 medium, minced
Fresh lemon juice
6 cup(s), loosely packed trimmed
1 cup(s), or cherry tomatoes, halved
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- To make pork, combine 1 garlic clove, chili powder, cumin, coriander, 1/4 teaspoon of salt, and 1/4 teaspoon of pepper in small bowl. Rub seasoning all over pork.
- Heat olive oil in large ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat. Add tenderloin and cook, turning occasionally, until browned on all sides, about 8 minutes. Transfer skillet to oven and roast until instant-read thermometer inserted into center of meat registers 145°F, about 15 minutes. Let pork rest 5 minutes, then cut into 24 slices.
- Meanwhile, to make dressing, whisk together orange juice, lime juice, scallion, canola oil, lemon juice, sugar, remaining garlic clove, remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt, and remaining 1/4 teaspoon pepper in small bowl.
- Arrange watercress and tomatoes on platter. Top with slices of tenderloin and drizzle with dressing.
- Per serving: 6 slices pork, 1 1/4 cups salad, and 2 tablespoons dressing