reduced calorie mayonnaise
1½ tsp, divided
butter flavour cooking spray
1¼ pound(s), large (peeled and deveined)
1 cup(s), yellow, sliced
1 cup(s), chopped, shredded
4 slice(s), 1/4-inch-thick
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Combine mayonnaise and 1⁄2 teaspoon Creole seasoning in a small bowl; cover and chill.
- Split rolls lengthwise, cutting to, but not through, other side. Place on a baking sheet; coat insides of rolls with cooking spray. Bake at 375°F for 4 minutes or until lightly toasted. Set aside.
- Sprinkle 1 teaspoon Creole seasoning over shrimp; set aside.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion; sauté 4 minutes. Add shrimp; sauté 4 minutes or until shrimp are done.
- Spread mayonnaise mixture evenly over cut sides of rolls; top each evenly with lettuce and tomato. Spoon shrimp mixture over tomato. Serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings (serving size: 1 sandwich).