- 1 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 medium clove(s) garlic clove(s), finely chopped, divided
- 1 cup(s) fat-free plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt, or to taste, divided
- 1/4 tsp black pepper, freshly ground, or to taste, divided
- 12 oz uncooked Yukon gold potato(es), quartered
- 4 tsp olive oil, divided
- 12 oz uncooked kale, Tuscan variety, ribs and stems removed, leaves torn into large pieces
- 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper flakes, divided
- 12 oz uncooked farmed salmon fillet(s) with or without skin, four 3 oz pieces
Preheat oven to 425°F.
Whisk 1 Tbsp lemon juice and a pinch garlic into yogurt; season to taste and set aside.
Place potatoes on a rimmed baking sheet; toss with 2 tsp oil and season to taste. Roast, tossing occasionally, until potatoes are well-browned and cooked through, 25-30 minutes.
Meanwhile, line a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper. In a large bowl, toss kale with crushed red pepper, remaining chopped garlic and 1 tsp oil; season to taste and place on prepared pan in an even layer.
When potatoes are done cooking, remove from oven; place salmon over potatoes on pan in a single layer. Drizzle salmon with remaining tsp oil; sprinkle with salt, black pepper and red pepper. Put kale in oven at same time as salmon; bake until crispy at edges, 5-8 minutes. Bake salmon until it begins to brown around edges and is just cooked through, 5–8 minutes (depending on thickness). Serve with reserved yogurt and a fresh squeeze of lemon.
Serving size: 3 oz salmon, 3/4 c kale, 1/2 c potatoes, 1/4 c yogurt