Sheet-pan cheesy hash browns & eggs
Uncooked refrigerated hashbrowns
1 small, thinly sliced
6 item(s), large
Reduced fat cheddar cheese
¾ cup(s), shredded, shredded
2 Tbsp, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 425°F. Line a large sheet pan with parchment paper and lightly coat with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, toss the potatoes, oil, onion, garlic powder, salt, and black pepper until well combined. Spread into an even layer on the prepared pan.
- Bake the potatoes until the edges begin to brown, 25 to 30 minutes. Lower the oven temperature to 400°F. Using a spoon, make 6 wells in the potatoes and crack 1 egg into each well. Return the pan to the oven. Bake for 8 to 9 minutes more for runny yolks or 10 to 12 minutes more for firmer yolks.
- Sprinkle the cheese over the potatoes. Return the pan to the oven to melt the cheese, about 30 seconds. Before serving, garnish the hash browns and eggs with the chives.
- Serving size: ½ cup potatoes and 1 egg