- 1 spray(s) olive oil cooking spray
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 pound(s) uncooked shrimp, large, peeled and deveined
- 2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp lemon pepper, seasoning
- 1/4 tsp table salt, or to taste
- 1/4 tsp black pepper, freshly ground, or to taste
- 2 Tbsp fresh parsley, fresh, chopped
- Coat a large skillet with cooking spray and set over medium heat; add oil and heat. Add shrimp; sauté 1 minute. Add lemon juice, lemon herb seasoning, salt and pepper; stir to coat shrimp. Sauté until shrimp are bright pink and cooked through, about 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in parsley. Yields about 3 ounces of shrimp per serving.