Sautéed chicken with artichokes, olives, and oregano
Uncooked boneless skinless chicken breast(s)
1 pound(s), four 4 oz thinly-sliced cutlets
¼ tsp, freshly ground
Reduced-sodium chicken broth
Canned artichoke hearts without oil
14 oz, drained and halved
10 medium, kalamata, pitted, halved
Fresh lemon juice
2 Tbsp, flat-leaf, chopped
- Sprinkle the chicken with the oregano, salt, and pepper.
- Heat the oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the chicken and cook until browned on the outside and cooked through, about 3 minutes on each side.
- Transfer the chicken to a serving plate; cover and keep warm.
- Add the broth, artichoke hearts, olives, and lemon juice to the skillet; bring to a boil, scraping any browned bits from the bottom of the pan.
- Reduce the heat and simmer, uncovered, until the liquid is reduced slightly, about 2 minutes.
- Stir in the parsley, then spoon the sauce over the chicken.