A super fast lunch or dinner. Serve over oven-roasted spaghetti squash or a baked potato. Or use it to stuff peppers.
- 1 pound(s) fresh tomato(es), chopped
- 2 medium clove(s) garlic clove(s), minced (or more to taste)
- 2 Tbsp basil, parsley or mint, fresh, minced
- 1/2 tsp table salt
- 1/8 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 pound(s) uncooked 93% lean ground beef
In a medium bowl, combine tomatoes, garlic, basil (or parsley or mint), salt, red pepper flakes and oil; set aside.
Place a medium to large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat; add meat and cook, stirring and breaking up meat as it cooks, until cooked through, about 5 minutes.
Stir in tomato mixture and cook until heated through, about 3 minutes more. Yields about 2/3 cup per serving.