Rosemary and Garlic Grilled Pork Loin
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 3 clove(s), medium garlic clove(s), crushed
- 2 Tbsp rosemary, fresh
- 1/2 tsp table salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 pound(s) uncooked lean pork tenderloin, use one whole loin
- 4 cup(s) arugula
- 1/2 cup(s) fat free red wine vinaigrette
- Prepare grill for medium-hot indirect cooking, or preheat oven to 425°F.
- Mix together oil, garlic, rosemary, salt and pepper, crushing rosemary slightly with a spoon as you mix. Spread mixture over pork, covering entire surface. Wrap loin tightly in plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least one hour (and up to overnight).
- Remove plastic wrap and place pork on grill. Grill outdoors over indirect heat, turning occasionally, until a meat thermometer measures an internal temperature of 155 to 160°F, about 25 minutes. Or, indoors, place tenderloin in a shallow roasting pan and roast until internal temperature measured with a meat thermometer reads 155 to 160°F, about 20 minutes. (Note: Pork loin can be pink and juicy inside and be fully cooked, but it is important that the temperature be no less than 160°F.)
- Remove pork from grill or oven and let rest for 10 minutes before slicing. Serve with arugula tossed with vinaigrette. Yields about 3 ounces of pork and 1 cup of arugula per serving .