- 4 spray(s) cooking spray, or enough to coat chicken
- 1 pound(s) uncooked boneless skinless chicken breast(s), four 4 oz pieces
- 3 oz cooked lean ham, four 3/4 oz slices
- 3 oz low-fat Swiss cheese, four 3/4 oz slices
- 1/4 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup(s) honey mustard
- 1/2 cup(s) seasoned breadcrumbs, Italian-style
Preheat oven to 400°F. Coat a baking sheet with olive oil cooking spray.
Place chicken breasts between two pieces of plastic wrap and pound to 1/4-inch thickness; remove plastic wrap. Arrange 1 slice of ham and 1 slice of cheese on each chicken breast.
Starting from shorter end of chicken, roll up breast into a tight pinwheel. Tuck in ends. Secure with toothpicks.
Place flour, honey mustard and bread crumbs in 3 separate shallow bowls. Add chicken to flour; turn to coat. Transfer chicken to honey mustard; turn to coat. Place chicken in bread crumbs; turn to coat.
Transfer chicken to prepared baking sheet and coat with cooking spray. Bake until chicken is golden brown and cooked through, about 40 minutes. Remove toothpicks and serve.