- 4 spray(s) olive oil cooking spray, divided
- 2 medium sweet red pepper(s), cut into 8 thick strips*
- 1 medium green pepper(s), cut into 8 thick strips
- 1 medium yellow summer squash, cut thickly on the diagonal
- 1 medium uncooked zucchini, cut thickly on the diagonal
- 1 medium uncooked red onion(s), cut into large wedges
- 12 oz canned artichoke hearts without oil, drained and halved
- 1 Tbsp fresh thyme, minced
- 1/2 tsp table salt, or to taste
- 1/4 tsp black pepper, freshly ground, or to taste
Preheat oven to 450ºF. Coat 2 large baking sheets with cooking spray.
Arrange peppers, squash, zucchini, onion and artichokes on prepared baking sheets and coat with cooking spray; sprinkle with thyme, salt and black pepper.
Roast until vegetables are tender and golden brown, shaking pan once or twice during cooking, about 25 to 30 minutes. Yields about 3/4 cup per serving.
- If you like your vegetables well-done, broil them on high for 1 to 2 minutes at the end of cooking.