Roasted sirloin beef
uncooked lean trimmed sirloin beef
1 tsp, or to taste
1 tsp, freshly ground, or to taste
4 medium clove(s), minced
2 Tbsp, fresh, minced, or 2 tsp dried rosemary
2 Tbsp, minced, or 2 tsp dried oregano
- Preheat oven to 400ºF. Coat a shallow roasting pan with cooking spray.
- Season beef all over with salt and pepper; transfer to prepared pan.
- Combine garlic, rosemary and oregano in a small bowl. Rub herb mixture all over top of beef; gently press mixture into beef with your hands so it sticks.
- Roast until a thermometer inserted in center of beef reads a minimum of 145ºF, about 20 minutes.
- Let beef stand 5 minutes before slicing against grain. Yields about 3 ounces per serving.