Roasted Sirloin Beef
- Total Time
Well-seasoned beef is as simple as adding garlic, rosemary and oregano. Serve with roasted potatoes and Brussels sprouts for a complete holiday meal.
cooking spray2 spray(s)
uncooked lean trimmed sirloin beef2 pound(s)
table salt1 tsp, or to taste
black pepper1 tsp, freshly ground, or to taste
garlic clove(s)4 medium clove(s), minced
rosemary2 Tbsp, fresh, minced, or 2 tsp dried rosemary
fresh oregano2 Tbsp, minced, or 2 tsp dried oregano
- Preheat oven to 400ºF. Coat a shallow roasting pan with cooking spray.
- Season beef all over with salt and pepper; transfer to prepared pan.
- Combine garlic, rosemary and oregano in a small bowl. Rub herb mixture all over top of beef; gently press mixture into beef with your hands so it sticks.
- Roast until a thermometer inserted in center of beef reads a minimum of 145ºF, about 20 minutes.
- Let beef stand 5 minutes before slicing against grain. Yields about 3 ounces per serving.