Roasted Chicken Breast with Spiced Cauliflower
- Total Time
A drizzle of fresh lime juice and a sprinkle of fresh cilantro adds incredible flavor to this Indian-influenced meal.
olive oil2 Tbsp
ground coriander1 tsp
ground turmeric1 tsp
ground cumin½ tsp
kosher salt¾ tsp, divided
black pepper½ tsp, divided
cayenne pepper⅛ tsp
uncooked boneless skinless chicken breast1 pound(s), two 8 oz pieces
uncooked cauliflower1 pound(s), cut into bite-size pieces
cooking spray2 spray(s)
cilantro1 Tbsp, finely chopped
fresh lime(s)½ medium, plus wedges for serving
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine oil, coriander, turmeric, cumin, 1/2 tsp salt, 1/4 tsp pepper and cayenne.
- Place chicken in center of prepared pan; brush each piece with 1/2 tsp oil mixture.
- Add cauliflower to bowl; toss to coat. Place cauliflower around chicken; lightly coat chicken and cauliflower with cooking spray. Sprinkle chicken with remaining 1/4 tsp each salt and pepper.
- Roast until chicken is just cooked through, 15-20 minutes; let rest. Toss cauliflower with chicken juices in pan; continue roasting until browned and tender, about 10 minutes more. Add cilantro; toss.
- Thickly slice chicken across grain; fan over serving plates. Divide cauliflower among plates; squeeze 1/2 lime over top and serve with additional lime wedges.
- Serving size: 3 oz chicken and 3/4 c cauliflower