- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 1 tsp ground turmeric
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 3/4 tsp kosher salt, divided
- 1/2 tsp black pepper, divided
- 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 pound(s) uncooked boneless skinless chicken breast, two 8 oz pieces
- 1 pound(s) uncooked cauliflower, cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 spray(s) cooking spray
- 1 Tbsp cilantro, finely chopped
- 1/2 medium fresh lime(s), plus wedges for serving
Preheat oven to 450°F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
In a large mixing bowl, combine oil, coriander, turmeric, cumin, 1/2 tsp salt, 1/4 tsp pepper and cayenne.
Place chicken in center of prepared pan; brush each piece with 1/2 tsp oil mixture.
Add cauliflower to bowl; toss to coat. Place cauliflower around chicken; lightly coat chicken and cauliflower with cooking spray. Sprinkle chicken with remaining 1/4 tsp each salt and pepper.
Roast until chicken is just cooked through, 15-20 minutes; let rest. Toss cauliflower with chicken juices in pan; continue roasting until browned and tender, about 10 minutes more. Add cilantro; toss.
Thickly slice chicken across grain; fan over serving plates. Divide cauliflower among plates; squeeze 1/2 lime over top and serve with additional lime wedges.
Serving size: 3 oz chicken and 3/4 c cauliflower