- Heat oil in large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add onion, celery, and carrot and cook, stirring often, until vegetables are softened, about 5 minutes. Add garlic and cook, stirring constantly, until fragrant, 30 seconds.
- Add beef, breaking up with wooden spoon, and cook until browned, about 5 minutes. Add wine and cook, stirring constantly, until almost evaporated, about 1 minute. Add tomatoes, rosemary, bay leaf, salt, and pepper and bring to boil.
- Reduce heat to medium-low, cover, and cook, stirring occasionally, until thickened, about 45 minutes. Remove and discard rosemary sprig and bay leaf. Stir in parsley.
- Meanwhile, cook rigatoni according to package directions. Drain and place in large bowl. Add sauce and toss to combine. Sprinkle with Parmesan.
- Per serving (1½ cups pasta with sauce and 1 tablespoon cheese)
To make garlic bread, rub cut side of a clove of garlic over bread slices. Spray with olive-oil nonstick spray and broil to toast (a 1-ounce slice Italian bread will increase the SmartPoints by 2).