Pumpkin Spice Cheesecake Bars
- 1 spray(s) cooking spray
- 9 whole reduced-fat cinnamon graham crackers
- 3 Tbsp salted butter
- 16 Tbsp fat-free cream cheese
- 1 cup(s) sugar
- 2 cup(s) fat free sour cream
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp ground cloves
- 3 large egg(s)
- 1 cup(s) canned pumpkin
- Preheat oven to 325ºF. Coat a 9 X 13-inch baking pan with cooking spray or line bottom of pan with parchment paper. Alternatively, you can use a 9 X 13-inch nonstick pan.
- Grind graham crackers until fine in a food processor or place crackers in a resealable plastic bag and crush with rolling pin. Place crumbs in a small bowl.
- Melt butter on stove top or in microwave and pour over graham cracker crumbs. Mix with a fork until completely moistened.
- Press crumbs evenly into bottom of prepared pan and place in refrigerator while preparing pumpkin filling.
- Place cream cheese in bowl of a mixer fitted with a paddle attachment or beat with an electric mixer until smooth. Add sugar and mix until incorporated.
- Mix in 1 cup of sour cream until just combined and then add cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger and cloves. Add remaining sour cream and mix until just combined.
- Slowly beat in each egg one at a time until incorporated, and then mix in pumpkin. (Note: For best results, all ingredients should be at room temperature and mixed as little as possible, until each ingredient is just combined.)
- Pour pumpkin mixture into prepared pan, spread evenly throughout and smooth top.
- Bake until set at edges, about 30 minutes. (Note: The very center will be a little loose.) Cool completely and refrigerate overnight before cutting into 18 pieces and serving.
- For subscribers only – This recipe is part of our Cook Once, Eat All Week: Holiday Baking Series. To learn more about this concept, click here.