Pumpkin spice cheesecake bars
Reduced-fat cinnamon graham crackers
Fat-free cream cheese
Fat free sour cream
3 large egg(s)
- Preheat oven to 325ºF. Coat a 9 X 13-inch baking pan with cooking spray or line bottom of pan with parchment paper. Alternatively, you can use a 9 X 13-inch nonstick pan.
- Grind graham crackers until fine in a food processor or place crackers in a resealable plastic bag and crush with rolling pin. Place crumbs in a small bowl.
- Melt butter on stove top or in microwave and pour over graham cracker crumbs. Mix with a fork until completely moistened.
- Press crumbs evenly into bottom of prepared pan and place in refrigerator while preparing pumpkin filling.
- Place cream cheese in bowl of a mixer fitted with a paddle attachment or beat with an electric mixer until smooth. Add sugar and mix until incorporated.
- Mix in 1 cup of sour cream until just combined and then add cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger and cloves. Add remaining sour cream and mix until just combined.
- Slowly beat in each egg one at a time until incorporated, and then mix in pumpkin.
- Pour pumpkin mixture into prepared pan, spread evenly throughout and smooth top.
- Bake until set at edges, about 30 minutes. (Note: The very center will be a little loose.) Cool completely and refrigerate overnight before cutting into 18 pieces and serving.
- For subscribers only – This recipe is part of our Cook Once, Eat All Week: Holiday Baking Series. To learn more about this concept, click here.