Pumpkin Spice Cheesecake Bars
Reduced-fat cinnamon graham crackers
Fat-free cream cheese
Fat free sour cream
3 large egg(s)
Canned pumpkin puree
- Preheat the oven to 325ºF. Coat a 9 X 13-inch baking pan with cooking spray or line the bottom of the pan with parchment paper. Alternatively, you can use a 9 X 13-inch nonstick pan.
- In a food processor, pulse the graham crackers until fine, or place them in a resealable plastic bag and crush them with a rolling pin. Place the crumbs in a small bowl.
- Melt the butter on the stove top or in the microwave and pour it over the graham cracker crumbs. Mix with a fork until the crumbs are completely moistened.
- Press the crumbs evenly into the bottom of the prepared pan and place it in the refrigerator while preparing the pumpkin filling.
- Place the cream cheese in the bowl of a mixer fitted with a paddle attachment or use a handheld mixer and beat until smooth. Add the sugar and mix until incorporated.
- Mix in 1 cup of the sour cream until just combined and then add the cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, and cloves. Add the remaining sour cream and mix until just combined.
- Slowly beat in each egg, one at a time, until incorporated, and then mix in the pumpkin.
- Pour the pumpkin mixture into prepared pan, spread evenly and smooth the top.
- Bake until set at edges, about 30 minutes. (Note: The very center will be a little loose.) Cool completely and refrigerate overnight before cutting into 18 pieces and serving.