1 large egg(s)
6 item(s), medium, Italian (prune) variety, pitted and cut into 1/2-inch wedges
6 item(s), small, pitted and cut into 1/2-inch wedges
1 Tbsp, softened
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray 9-inch springform pan with nonstick spray.
- Whisk together flour, baking powder, and salt in large bowl. Whisk together buttermilk, sugar, egg, oil, and vanilla in medium bowl. Add buttermilk mixture to flour mixture, stirring just until blended. Pour batter into prepared pan. Arrange plums and apricots on top, spacing evenly.
- To make topping, with your fingers, mix together flour, sugar, butter, and cinnamon in small bowl until crumbly; sprinkle evenly over fruit.
- Bake until buckle is browned and bubbly, about 35 minutes. Let cool in pan on wire rack about 20 minutes. Release side of pan. Serve warm or at room temperature.
- Per serving: 1/10 of buckle