- 30 item(s) mini phyllo shell(s), thawed if frozen
- 8 oz low fat cream cheese, at room temperature (use 1/3-less-fat variety)
- 1/4 cup(s) fat-free plain Greek yogurt
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 item(s) vanilla bean(s), pod
- 1/2 cup(s) pomegranate seeds
- 1/4 cup(s) fresh mint leaves
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Place phyllo shells on a baking sheet and bake until lightly toasted, about 5 minutes; let cool.
Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, briskly whisk together softened cream cheese, yogurt, sugar and vanilla extract until smooth. Split vanilla bean pod in half and scrape seeds into bowl; gently combine into cream cheese mixture.
Evenly divide cheese mixture among shells; top each with some pomegranate arils and a mint leaf. Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate up to 4 hours.
Serving size: 1 tart