- 1 spray(s) cooking spray
- 36 item(s) wonton wrapper(s), 3 1/2-inches square each
- 1 small uncooked onion(s), finely chopped
- 1 cup(s) regular liquid egg substitute
- 1 1/2 cup(s) fat free evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup(s) Weight Watchers Reduced Fat Mexican style blend shredded cheese
- 4 slice(s) cooked turkey bacon, crumbled
Preheat oven to 350ºF. Coat 36 miniature muffin cups with cooking spray.
Gently press 1 wonton wrapper into each muffin cup allowing ends to extend above cups. Spray edges of wrappers with cooking spray; set aside.
Meanwhile, in a small skillet, stir-fry onion over medium-high heat until tender, about 3 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside.
In a large mixing bowl, whisk together egg substitute, milk and cheese. Stir in bacon and onion until well combined. Fill each wonton wrapper with about 1 tablespoon of filling mixture.
Bake until quiche mixture is set and edges of wrappers are lightly browned, about 20 minutes. Yields 2 quiches per serving.