Spaghetti with Sautéed Vegetables
Uncooked yellow lentil pasta
8¾ cup(s), spaghetti variety
Fresh cherry tomato(es)
12 oz, halved
Fresh shiitake mushroom
2 cup(s), thinly sliced
4 item(s), thinly sliced
3 clove(s), finely chopped
1 bunch(es), stemmed and chopped
Extra virgin olive oil
10 leaf/leaves, thinly sliced
Grated Parmesan cheese
- In large pot of salted boiling water, cook pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in another large pot, heat oil over medium-high. Add garlic and shallots and cook until slightly golden. Add mushrooms and cook until tender, about 5 minutes. Add tomatoes and kale and continue to cook until kale begins to soften. Reduce heat to medium.
- When pasta is done cooking, reserve 1 cup of pasta cooking water and drain pasta.
- Stir reserved pasta cooking water into vegetables. Add pasta and toss to combine. Top with basil and cheese before serving.
- Serving size: about 1 cup