- 2 Tbsp olive oil, extra-virgin
- 1 Tbsp lemon zest, freshly grated
- 1 1/2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin, or less to taste
- 3/4 tsp table salt, or less to taste
- 1/4 tsp black pepper, freshly ground, or less to taste
- 19 oz canned lima beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup(s) fresh parsley, Italian flat leaf, chopped (or less to taste)
Combine all ingredients in a blender or food processor; process to desired consistency. Yields about 1/4 cup per serving.
- If your dip is too thick, use water and extra lemon juice to thin it out. This dip makes a wonderful sandwich spread.