Mason jar Niçoise salad
Chopped romaine lettuce
2 medium, diced
Uncooked baby potatoes
6 oz, rinsed and halved
Uncooked haricot vert
1½ cup(s), cut into 1" segments
Hard boiled eggs
2 item(s), large, sliced
Canned chunk white tuna in water
1 item(s), minced
White wine vinegar
Extra virgin olive oil
- Bring a medium pot of salted water to a boil. Add potatoes and cook for 5 minutes, add haricot vert and cook for an additional 5 mins or until fork tender. Drain in a strainer, rinse under cool water, and let drain
- Line up 2 large (3- to 4-cup) mason jars or storage containers. Layer half of lettuce, plum tomatoes, potato, and green bean mixture, eggs, tuna, and olives.
- In small bowl, whisk remaining ingredients for vinaigrette. Divide vinaigrette between 2 small containers. Store vinaigrette and salad jars in refrigerator.
- Before serving, pour vinaigrette over salad and shake to combine.
- Serving size: about 2½ cups