- 2 1/3 oz pretzel(s), miniature twists (about 2 cups)
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- 2 Tbsp light butter, at room temperature
- 6 oz frozen limeade concentrate, slightly thawed, divided
- 4 cup(s) light vanilla ice cream
- 1 1/2 fl oz tequila, (3 Tbsp)
- 1/2 fl oz orange-flavoured liqueur, (1 Tbsp)
- 1 tsp lime zest, or to taste
- Preheat oven to 375°F. To make crust, in a food processor or blender, process pretzels into crumbs; add sugar and pulse until combined. Add butter; mix well. With machine running, add 2 tablespoons limeade concentrate; process until well-mixed.
- Spoon crust mixture into an ungreased 9-inch pie plate. With back of a spoon, press mixture firmly into bottom and up sides of pan to form a pie shell. Bake until set, about 5 minutes; place in freezer for 10 minutes to cool.
- Meanwhile, in a clean food processor or electric mixer, combine ice cream, remaining limeade concentrate, tequila and liqueur; process or mix until just blended.Spoon ice cream mixture into cooled pie shell and sprinkle with lime zest. Freeze for 2 hours before cutting into 8 pieces. Yields 1 slice per serving.