Mango chocolate hearts
SmartPoints® value per serving
These chocolate-coated sandwich cookies are a sweet dessert any time of the year. They are easy to prepare and require just six ingredients to make them. We’ve dipped the hearts in the melted chocolate in this version, but you could also drizzle the chocolate over the top, creating a variety of designs and patterns. Use whatever flavor of preserves that you like—fig, peach, pineapple, raspberry, and strawberry preserves would all be delicious here. You can also use any shape cookie cutter that you like depending on the occasion. Double the batch to make them for a birthday party or casual gathering.
Coconut oil spray
2 second spray(s)
Dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Use a 2-inch heart-shaped cookie cutter to cut eight heart shapes from flatbread.
- Place hearts on a nonstick cookie sheet. Coat with cooking spray, and sprinkle with coconut sugar. Bake for 2 minutes, then remove from oven and let cool.
- Spread a dollop of preserves on one heart (sugar side down), and top it with another heart (sugar side up) to form a sandwich. Repeat with each set of hearts.
- Melt chocolate chips in a small microwave-safe bowl in 30-second increments, stirring occasionally. Once chocolate is melted, add coconut oil and stir until completely blended.
- Dip sandwiches in melted chocolate; let cool on waxed paper before serving.