- 2 spray(s) cooking spray, or enough to coat pan
- 2 1/4 cup(s) cake flour, sifted
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp table salt
- 5 Tbsp unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup(s) sugar
- 1 large egg(s)
- 2 large egg white(s)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp lemon zest, finely grated (zested)
- 1 cup(s) fat-free vanilla yogurt
- 1 cup(s) raspberries, frozen (keep frozen until ready to use)
Preheat oven to 350ºF. Coat a 6-cup tube pan or Bundt pan with cooking spray.
Sift together flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt; set aside.
In a large mixing bowl, beat butter until creamy; gradually beat in sugar, about 2 to 3 minutes, until mixture is light in color. Gradually beat in egg, egg whites, extract and lemon peel. Beat in flour mixture and yogurt, alternating each, beginning and ending with flour mixture; fold in raspberries.
Pour batter into prepared pan and bake until a wooden toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean, about 30 to 40 minutes. Cool in pan, on a rack, for 10 minutes. Slide a thin knife around the edges of cake to loosen, invert pan onto rack and cool completely; slice into 10 pieces and serve.