Layered Mexican Bean Dip
- 16 oz fat free canned refried beans
- 3 item(s), medium avocado, Hass, finely mashed
- 1/4 tsp table salt
- 1 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup(s) reduced-fat sour cream
- 2 Tbsp fajita seasoning mix
- 1/2 cup(s) Weight Watchers Natural reduced fat Mexican style blend shredded cheese
- 1 small fresh tomato(es), chopped
- 2 medium uncooked scallion(s), sliced
- 10 medium olive(s), black, sliced or chopped
- 2 Tbsp cilantro, fresh, chopped
- Spread beans evenly over bottom of a 9- X 13-inch glass baking dish or a medium-size glass bowl.
- In a small bowl, combine avocado, salt and lemon juice. Spread avocado mixture over beans; top with sour cream.
- Sprinkle fajita seasoning over sour cream layer. Next, layer remaining ingredients on top in order listed.
- Serve immediately with jicama slices and other fresh vegetables for dipping, or chill until ready to use. Yields about 1/4 cup of dip per serving.
You can layer the ingredients in the order listed in the instructions, or you can make two sets of layers as in the photo above.