Always a hit at parties, this dip is also great topped with diced bell peppers and shredded lettuce. Add jalapeno slices for extra heat.
- 16 oz fat free canned refried beans
- 3 item(s), medium avocado, Hass, finely mashed
- 1/4 tsp table salt
- 1 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup(s) reduced-fat sour cream
- 2 Tbsp fajita seasoning mix
- 1/2 cup(s) Weight Watchers Natural reduced fat Mexican style blend shredded cheese
- 1 small fresh tomato(es), chopped
- 2 medium uncooked scallion(s), sliced
- 10 medium olive(s), black, sliced or chopped
- 2 Tbsp cilantro, fresh, chopped
Spread beans evenly over bottom of a 9- X 13-inch glass baking dish or a medium-size glass bowl.
In a small bowl, combine avocado, salt and lemon juice. Spread avocado mixture over beans; top with sour cream.
Sprinkle fajita seasoning over sour cream layer. Next, layer remaining ingredients on top in order listed.
Serve immediately with jicama slices and other fresh vegetables for dipping, or chill until ready to use. Yields about 1/4 cup of dip per serving.
- You can layer the ingredients in the order listed in the instructions, or you can make two sets of layers as in the photo above.