Lamb chops with cucumber-mint salad
2 tsp, grated
Uncooked boneless trimmed lamb chop
20 oz, 4 (5-ounce) chops
Fresh mint leaves
¼ cup(s), chopped
Plain lowfat yogurt
White wine vinegar
2 medium, thinly sliced
- Spray ridged grill pan with nonstick spray and set over medium-high heat until hot.
- Combine cumin, coriander, cinnamon, allspice, pepper, orange zest, and 1 teaspoon of salt in small bowl. Lightly spray lamb with olive oil nonstick spray. Rub seasoning all over lamb.
- Place lamb in grill pan and cook, turning once, until instant-read thermometer inserted into centers of chops registers 145°F, about 8 minutes.
- Meanwhile, stir together mint, yogurt, vinegar, oil, and remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt in large bowl. Add cucumber and toss to combine. Serve lamb chops with cucumber salad.
- Per serving: 1 lamb chop and 3/4 cup salad