- 4 spray(s) olive oil cooking spray, divided
- 1/2 cup(s) low fat shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup(s) low fat cream cheese
- 1 Tbsp fat free mayonnaise
- 8 small jalapeño pepper(s)
- 1/4 cup(s) regular liquid egg substitute
- 7 Tbsp cornflake crumbs
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Coat a large baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine cheddar cheese, cream cheese and mayonnaise; mix well and set aside. Halve peppers lengthwise and remove seeds; fill peppers wtih cheese mixture. (Oil and seeds from the peppers can be irritating — keep your fingers away from your eyes.)
- Place egg substitute in a shallow dish. Place cornflake crumbs in a separate shallow dish. Dip stuffed peppers into egg substitute and then roll in cornflake crumbs to coat.
- Transfer peppers to prepared baking sheet and coat with cooking spray. Bake until filling is bubbly and outside begins to brown, about 30 minutes. Serve hot. Yields 2 poppers per serving.