Italian-Style Vegetable Medley
- 1 pound(s) mixed vegetables, cleaned and chopped, such as broccoli, carrots and cauliflower
- 1/4 cup(s) grated Parmesan cheese, freshly grated preferred
- 1 Tbsp Italian seasoning
- Fill a saucepan with water so that it covers about one inch of entire pan, and bring water to a boil.
- Place vegetables in a steamer basket; set basket in saucepan, making sure it sits above water. Cover saucepan and steam until vegetables are completely cooked and tender, about 12 minutes.
- Place vegetables in a serving bowl and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and Italian seasoning; toss vegetable mixture gently to disperse the seasonings. Yields about 3/4 cup per serving.