Italian Pepper & Egg Breakfast Wrap
Low carb, high fiber tortilla wrap(s)
2 oz, seeded, thinly sliced (1⁄4 cup)
1 item(s), large, beaten
3 medium, slices, seeded
Shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
Grated Parmesan cheese
- Arrange the wrap on a cutting board. Cut the wrap from the center to the bottom edge.
- Coat a small nonstick skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium. Add the sliced pepper and cook, stirring occasionally, until lightly browned and crisp-tender, about 3 to 4 minutes. Arrange the sliced pepper on the top-left quarter of the wrap.
- In the same skillet, add the egg and cook, stirring, until scrambled and set, about 30 seconds. Arrange the egg on the bottom-right quarter of the wrap. Arrange the tomato on the top-right quarter of the wrap. Combine the cheeses and arrange on the bottom-left quarter. Sprinkle the black pepper over all the fillings.
- To form the wrap into a triangle, starting from the bottom-right quarter, fold the eggs and wrap over onto the tomatoes in the top-right quarter. Continue folding the wrap over onto the top-left quarter, then onto the bottom-left quarter.
- Wipe out the skillet if needed, then coat with cooking spray and heat over medium. Add the wrap and cook until golden on the bottom, 1½ to 2 minutes. Flip and cook until the bottom is golden and the cheeses melt, about 1 minute.
- Serving size: 1 wrap