- 4 spray(s) olive oil cooking spray
- 1 medium uncooked zucchini, sliced crosswise into 1/8-inch-thick slices
- 1 medium yellow summer squash, sliced crosswise into 1/8-inch-thick slices
- 2 small uncooked sweet potato(es), peeled and sliced crosswise into 1/8-inch-thick slices
- 2 large uncooked carrot(s), peeled and sliced diagonally into 1/8-inch-thick slices
- 1 tsp kosher salt, or more to taste
- 1 tsp fresh oregano, or more to taste
Preheat oven to 200ºF. Coat 2 large baking sheets with cooking spray.
Place zucchini and squash in a single layer on one baking sheet. Place potatoes and carrots in a single layer on other baking sheet. Coat vegetables with cooking spray and season tops of vegetables with salt and oregano.
Roast for 1 hour and then rotate trays. Roast until vegetables are crisp and dry, about 30 to 60 minutes more. Yields about 1/3 cup per serving.
- If possible, use a mandolin to evenly slice the vegetables.To keep chips crisp, store completely cooled chips in an airtight container or zip-close plastic bag for up to 3 days. To re-crisp already cooked chips that have gone soft, cook on a baking sheet for about 10 minutes at 250ºF.Try substituting red potatoes, turnips or rutabagas for a delicious change of pace.