- 4 cup(s) shredded red cabbage, or green cabbage
- 1/2 medium English cucumber(s), thinly sliced
- 1/2 medium uncooked red onion(s), thinly sliced
- 1 clove(s) garlic clove(s), thinly sliced
- 1 medium green pepper(s), thinly sliced
- 1 medium uncooked carrot(s), thickly shredded
- 1/2 tsp table salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 2 1/2 Tbsp sugar
- 2 1/2 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp water
- 1 Tbsp dill, fresh, chopped (optional)
- In a large bowl, combine cabbage, cucumber, onion, garlic, green pepper and carrot; set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients; pour over vegetables and toss to mix and coat. Chill in refrigerator, tossing once or twice, for about 1 hour. Yields about 1/2 cup per serving.