Grilled vegetables and polenta
1 medium, cut into 1/2-inch slices
1 small, cut into 1/2-inch slices
Orange bell pepper
1 small, cut into 2-inch strips
Uncooked bell pepper(s)
1 item(s), small, red, cut into 2-inch strips
White balsamic vinegar
3 medium clove(s), minced
1½ cup(s), chopped fresh
Fat free ready-to-eat polenta (in tube)
16 oz, cut into 12 (1/2-inch) slices
Shredded Parmigiano Reggiano cheese
2 Tbsp, toasted
Olive oil cooking spray
- Combine eggplant, zucchini, bell peppers, vinegar, oil, garlic, salt, and black pepper in large bowl and toss to coat.
- Spray grill rack with nonstick spray. Preheat grill to medium or prepare medium fire.
- Remove vegetables from marinade; reserve marinade. Place vegetables on grill rack and grill, turning occasionally, until lightly browned and crisp-tender, 6–8 minutes. Return vegetables to bowl with marinade. Add basil and toss to combine.
- Meanwhile, lightly spray polenta slices with olive oil nonstick spray and place on grill rack. Grill, turning once, until lightly browned and heated through, about 6 minutes.
- Divide polenta evenly among 4 plates and top evenly with vegetables. Sprinkle with Parmigiano and pine nuts.
- Per serving: 3 slices polenta, 1 1/4 cups vegetables, 1 tablespoon cheese, and 1/2 tablespoon pine nuts