Grilled tuna with green herb sauce
24 oz, 4 (6-oz) steaks
¾ tsp, divided
1 small, chopped
⅓ cup(s), coarsely chopped
1 Tbsp, coarsely chopped
Extra virgin olive oil
White wine vinegar
- Coat a grill rack or large grill pan with cooking spray. Preheat the grill to high.
- Season the fish with 1⁄2 tsp salt and the black pepper. Combine the shallot, parsley, and tarragon on a large cutting board and finely chop together.
- Coat the fish with cooking spray and transfer to the grill. Cook until grill marks appear but the fish is still rare to medium-rare, about 2 minutes per side.
- Stir the oil, vinegar, and remaining 1⁄4 tsp salt into the herb mixture on the cutting board. Place the hot tuna steaks on top of the herbs. Slice the steaks on top of the herbs. Transfer the tuna to a serving platter. Spoon the herb sauce on top.
- Serving size: 1 tuna steak and about 1 tbsp sauce