Grilled parmesan corn on the cob
SmartPoints® value per serving
Whether you're looking for a side dish for weeknight dinners or entertaining a crowd, this grilled corn makes an excellent choice. We suggest turning the corn every two to three minutes so that the corn doesn't burn or scorch on one side. Since it can be difficult to tell if the corn is done since it's wrapped in foil, be sure to leave the corn on the grill for the full 15 minutes. Let it cool a few minutes before checking the corn for doneness. This classic Mexican street food can take the heat. Add 1 or 2 teaspoons of chili powder or a pinch of cayenne to the mayonnaise mixture.
¼ cup(s), fresh, chopped
1 medium, grated and juiced
Grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat grill to medium-high or prepare medium-high fire.
- Gently pull husks down from corn and remove silk. Pull husks back over corn.
- Wrap each ear of corn in sheet of heavy foil. Place on grill rack and grill, turning occasionally, until corn is tender, about 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix together mayonnaise, cilantro, and lime zest and juice in cup. Remove husks from corn. Brush all over with mayonnaise mixture and sprinkle with Parmesan.
- Per serving: 1 ear of corn