Grilled chicken with tomato-anchovy sauce
1½ cup(s), lightly packed leaves
6 item(s), fillets, drained and patted dry with paper towels
Fresh lime juice
1 medium clove(s), chopped
¼ tsp, coarsely ground
Uncooked boneless skinless chicken breast
20 oz, 4 (5-ounce breasts)
Fresh cherry tomato(es)
2 cup(s), yellow, quartered
3 Tbsp, drained
¼ cup(s), chopped
- 1 Spray grill rack with nonstick spray. Preheat grill to medium-high or prepare medium-high fire.
- 2 Place 11/2 cups parsley leaves, the anchovies, lime juice, oil, water, garlic, and pepper in mini–food processor and pulse until pureed. Transfer 1/4 cup of mixture to shallow dish; add chicken and turn to coat. Let stand at room temperature 10 minutes.
- 3 To make sauce, place remaining parsley mixture in small bowl and stir in tomatoes, capers, and the remaining 1/4 cup chopped parsley. Set aside.
- 4 Remove chicken from marinade; discard marinade. Place chicken on grill rack and grill, turning often, until chicken is cooked through, 8–10 minutes. Serve with sauce.
- Serving size: 1 chicken breast and about 2 tablespoons sauce