Grilled Chicken Skewers with Satay Sauce
- 9 oz uncooked boneless skinless chicken breast(s), sliced into 8 pieces, or 8 chicken tenderloins
- 1/8 tsp table salt, or to taste
- 1/8 tsp black pepper, or to taste
- 3/4 cup(s) fat free sour cream
- 2 Tbsp smooth reduced fat peanut butter
- 1 Tbsp low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tsp dark sesame oil
- Preheat outdoor grill, stovetop grill pan or broiler.
- Thread chicken tenders onto 8 individual metal or wooden skewers (soak wooden skewers in water first to prevent charring); season to taste with salt and pepper. Grill or broil skewers until chicken is cooked through, turning skewers frequently, about 5 to 7 minutes.
- Meanwhile, whisk together remaining ingredients to make satay sauce. Yields 2 skewers and about 1/4 cup of sauce per serving.