Greek-grilled chicken sandwich
Uncooked boneless skinless chicken breast(s)
1¼ pound(s), four 4 oz pieces
1 tsp, fresh, chopped
⅛ tsp, freshly ground (or to taste)
Crumbled feta cheese
Fat free skim milk
Uncooked red onion(s)
1 Tbsp, minced
Light hamburger bun(s)
4 item(s), toasted
2 piece(s), romaine, cut in half
½ medium, cut into 4 slices
- Coat a grill or grill pan with cooking spray; preheat to medium-high.
- Pound chicken until about 1/4-inch thick; place on a large baking sheet.
- In a medium bowl, combine oil, vinegar, dill, oregano, salt, garlic powder and pepper; drizzle over chicken and flip to coat both sides. Let chicken sit for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine cheese, milk and onion; mash together with a fork to make a spread.
- Grill chicken, flipping once, until browned and cooked through, about 2-3 minutes per side.
- Place chicken on toasted bun bottoms; spread each with 1 heaping Tbsp feta spread. Top each with 1 piece lettuce and 1 slice tomato; cover with bun tops.
- Serving size: 1 sandwich