Frozen yogurt-berry bark by Daphne Oz
1 cup(s), raw, chopped
1 item(s), juiced
Monk fruit sweetener
2 Tbsp, or more to desired sweetness
Plain fat free Greek yogurt
Plain lowfat Greek yogurt
1½ cup(s), raspberries, blueberries, and blackberries
Dried unsweetened coconut
- Line a large baking pan with parchment paper.
- To make strawberry syrup, in a small saucepan, add strawberries, 2 tablespoons of water, lime juice, and monk fruit sweetener and gently simmer over medium-low heat, stirring regularly to prevent any burning, until sauce is thickened and glossy, about 15 minutes.
- Remove pan from heat, stir in vanilla extract and salt, and let cool.
- Add cooled syrup and both types of yogurt to a blender. Blend until well combined.
- Pour yogurt mixture onto prepared pan and spread into an even layer using a spatula or the back of a spoon. Scatter with desired fruit – berries, bananas, and mango all work great! Sprinkle coconut over top.
- Place the pan in the freezer for at least four hours or until set. Slice or break into 4 equal pieces and serve.
- Serving size: 1/4 of bark