- 1 oz chocolate wafer(s), about 5 cookies
- 1/4 tsp mint extract
- 1 tsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 7 oz fat free whipped topping, about 1 whole aerosol can
- 1/4 cup(s) fat free skim milk
- 3 piece(s) Weight Watchers by Whitman's Mint patties, frozen, chopped
- 2 Tbsp chocolate syrup
- 6 Tbsp whipped topping light or fat free, vanilla or chocolate
Line six muffin holes with foil muffin liners.
In a blender, combine wafers, extract, cocoa, fat-free whipped topping and milk; blend until completely combined. Divide mixture among prepared muffin liners; freeze for at least 2 hours.
Just before serving, top each with 1/6 of mint patties, 1 teaspoon chocolate syrup and 1 tablespoon whipped topping. Yields 1 dessert per serving.
- This easy chocolate dessert can be made in several flavors. For a pure chocolate treat, replace the mint extract with chocolate or vanilla extract and swap the mint patties for an ounce of mini chocolate chips (could affect SmartPoints value).