Fried Fish Sandwich
- 1 spray(s) olive oil cooking spray, or enough to coat pan and fish
- 1/2 cup(s) seasoned breadcrumbs, Italian-style
- 1 1/4 pound(s) uncooked lingcod fillet(s), four 5 oz pieces
- 1/4 cup(s) Dijon mustard
- 4 item(s) mixed grain hamburger roll(s)
- 8 leaf/leaves, large lettuce
- 1 small fresh tomato(es), sliced
- Preheat oven to 400ºF. Coat a large baking sheet with olive oil cooking spray.
- Place bread crumbs in a shallow dish. Coat both sides of each cod fillet with mustard and then turn fish in bread crumbs to coat. Arrange fillets on baking sheet and spray surface with cooking spray. Bake until fish is fork-tender and coating is golden brown, about 20 minutes.
- Place fish on rolls and top each with 2 lettuce leaves and 1/4 of tomato slices.