- 5 large egg white(s)
- 1 cup(s) fat free skim milk
- 1 1/2 Tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp table salt
- 1 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1 pound(s) strawberries, hulled and sliced very thin (about 3 cups)
- 1/4 cup(s) powdered sugar
- 8 spray(s) cooking spray
Whisk egg whites, milk, melted butter, vanilla, and salt together in medium bowl. Whisk in flour just until combined.
Spray 8- or 9-inch skillet or crêpe pan with nonstick spray; set over medium heat. When pan is hot, add ¼ cup batter and swirl to coat bottom of pan with thin layer of batter. Cook 2 minutes; flip crêpe. Top with about ⅓ cup strawberries; cook 2 minutes more. Fold crêpe over and slide onto serving plate; cover to keep warm. Repeat with remaining ingredients. Sprinkle crêpes with confectioners’ sugar.
Serving size: 1 crêpe
- These crêpes make a terrific not-too-sweet dessert. You can make them more substantial by filling each one with an added 2 tablespoons part-skim ricotta for an additional 1 SmartPoints or with 2 tablespoons (1 ounce) goat cheese for 3 SmartPoints more.