Farfalle with beet greens and feta
Uncooked bow tie pasta
1 tsp, extra-virgin
Uncooked red onion(s)
1 large, thinly sliced
Reduced-sodium chicken broth
Uncooked beet greens
7 cup(s), coarsely chopped*
¼ cup(s), fresh, chopped
Crumbled feta cheese
¼ cup(s), or gorgonzola cheese
2 Tbsp, toasted
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain, coat with cooking spray, toss and set aside.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-low heat. Sauté onion with salt until soft, stirring frequently, about 10 minutes.
- Add garlic to pan; cook, stirring, 1 minute.
- Pour broth into pan and increase heat to high.
- Add beet greens and toss; cook, uncovered, tossing occasionally, until greens are wilted and broth is reduced, about 3 to 5 minutes.
- Toss in cooked pasta and basil; garnish with cheese and pine nuts. Yields about 1 1/4 cup per serving.