- 1 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1 Tbsp apple cider
- 1 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp Dijon Mustard
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper, freshly ground
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 3 Tbsp uncooked shallot(s), chopped
- 6 cup(s) mixed greens, or baby arugula
- 6 cup(s) uncooked radicchio, thinly sliced
- 3 medium fresh apple(s), Honeycrisp, thinly sliced into matchsticks
- 1/2 cup(s) uncooked celery, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup(s) chopped pecans, toasted
- 1/3 cup(s) blue cheese, crumbled
To make vinaigrette, in a medium bowl, whisk together maple syrup, apple cider, vinegar, mustard, salt and pepper; slowly drizzle in oil and continue whisking to blend. Stir shallots into dressing; set aside.
In a large serving bowl, toss together greens, radicchio, apples and celery.
When ready to serve, give vinaigrette a stir and toss with salad; serve garnished with pecans and blue cheese.
Serving size: 2 cups salad mixture and 1 Tbsp vinaigrette