Easy Chicken Cutlets Parmesan
- 12 oz uncooked boneless skinless chicken breast(s), 4 (3-ounce) cutlets
- 1/2 cup(s) home made marinara sauce
- 1 cup(s), shredded shredded fat free mozzarella cheese
- 2 Tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 Tbsp basil, fresh, chopped
- Spray a large nonstick skillet with nonstick spray and set over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and cook until browned and cooked through, about 2 minutes on each side.
- Place the chicken in a small baking dish in one layer and layer evenly with the marinara sauce, mozzarella, and Parmesan. Microwave on High until the cheese is melted, about 2 minutes. Sprinkle with the basil. Yields 2 cutlets per serving.
Sprinkle 2 zucchini, thinly sliced, with red pepper flakes and salt. Cook in a nonstick skillet sprayed with olive oil nonstick spray until lightly browned and tender, about 6 minutes.