- 1 1/2 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup(s) whole-grain wheat flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp table salt
- 1/4 cup(s) sugar
- 1/4 cup(s) canola oil
- 1 2/3 cup(s) fat free skim milk, divided
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 serving(s) fat-free sugar-free instant chocolate pudding mix
- 4 Tbsp sprinkles, colored
- 1/2 cup(s) lite whipped topping
Preheat oven to 450°F. Stir together flours, baking powder, salt and sugar. Add oil, 2/3 cup of the milk and vanilla extract, and mix together. Knead with your hands on a lightly floured surface, about 10 times. Press with your fingers into a 12-inch circle on a round baking sheet. Bake for 10 minutes.
Allow baked crust to cool for 20 minutes. Mix pudding mix with 1 cup milk, and spread on crust to within 1/2 inch from edge. Top with sprinkles and whipped topping.