- 2 cup(s), chopped cooked skinless boneless chicken breast(s), shredded
- 3/4 cup(s) grapes, seedless, halved, (about 20)
- 1 medium uncooked carrot(s), coarsely grated
- 1/2 rib(s), medium uncooked celery, thinly sliced
- 1 Tbsp fresh parsley, fresh, chopped
- 1 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 medium uncooked onion(s), grated
- 1/4 cup(s) plain fat free yogurt
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 1/2 tsp table salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper, freshly ground
- 4 cup(s) mixed greens, mesclun variety
Combine the chicken, grapes, carrot, celery, parsley, and lemon juice in a medium bowl.
Combine the onion, yogurt, curry powder, salt, and pepper in a small bowl. Pour over the chicken mixture and toss to combine. Divide the mesclun among 4 salad plates and top with the chicken salad. Yields 1 cup greens and about 1 cup chicken salad per serving.